Monday, August 8, 2011

LONDON!

This is London.  I am very impressed with the city.  I totally underestimated it and I will like to say I am sorry.  
Below was my "Plan" for Sunday:
  • Train from Burnham to Paddington Station
  • Breakfast in London
  • Buckingham Palace to see the Changing of the guards. 
  • Sunday UpMarket
  • Lunch at "The Dog and the Duck" - One of the oldest pubs in London
  • Camden Town - Check out the punk scene
  • Finished eating Dinner at an Italian restaurant near Paddington station.  It was a very romantic dinner for one.  Forever Alone!



































































1 comment:

  1. you HAD to take a picture of yourself by candlelight, didn't you? Also, nice haircut. very LA. (hope you got my sarcasm through text)

    ReplyDelete